How To Consign
We have endeavored to make the process of consigning as easy as possible whether you have one item or a whole collection. No collection is too large or too small.
The first step is to contact us. Once we establish how much you would like to consign and where you are located, we can then offer the service best suited to you.
All options are possible. From you making your own inventory and either shipping or delivering the items to us. Or we travel to you and together make an inventory. Anything can be arranged.
You can mail in photos of your collection to us. We will follow up with you by telephone.
We look forward to doing business with you.
*** Advantages Of Bidding With LRG ***
- All auction items are fully insured from the moment we take possession of the items until the new owners receive the items.
- Fire-proof storage.
- Our usual lead time is two months from when we have the items in our possession.
- We have the lowest buyer's and seller's premiums.
- Professional care and treatment of all consignments is guaranteed.
- Extensive database of worldwide buyers.
- Professional photography on-site.
- Superior assessment of your collection.
- One week of auction previewing in person. The website has the auction preview online as early as 3 weeks before the sale.
- Helpful and knowledgeable staff in a no-pressure atmosphere.
- Accurate cataloging and user-friendly website.
- We have gone green by eliminating a paper catalog. By only having an electronic catalog, buyers can see the items faster on the internet.
- Convenient auction location - one hour from New York City - in a brick and mortar building.
- Easy bidding options; email, internet, live, absentee, phone and fax.
- Optimum-sized lots that are good for both collectors and buyers.